Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Daily Motivation – MY 21 DAY DECREE

The Daily Motivation – MY 21 DAY DECREE

I will immediately create a list of five bad habits I wish to change. I will remind myself throughout each day why these items need to be altered. My new routine will straighten my devotion to faith, family, friends, fulfillment, and fruitfulness. This commitment will redirect my actions so that I can live every day with the passion and vigor others will look to as a sign of strength. This I will do in the next 21 days!

Click here for the Scroll Video!

About The Daily Motivation Project - We provide daily motivational messages for working professionals and their clients. To sign-up for "The Daily Motivation" email please visits www.quote day .com or www.thedailymotivation.net. To find out more how you can use this and other web marketing tools, in a newsletter format, that you control please send us an email, with your contact information joel@prysms.com, or visit http://www.thedailymotivation.info The Daily Motivation Newsletter for the best Motivational Quotes Day in & Day out

No comments:

Post a Comment